I went up to the St Bernard Hospice with all my family: Sophie, Florence, Mum (who is in fact Jane), Dad (who is in fact Mark the Mountain Guide). It was a brilliant trip!
Here is how it went:
- We went by car to the end of the road.
- We got ready to skin.(look at the picture above)
- We were then skinning, Sophie was to small to skin so Dad pulled her.(look at the picture above)
- We where now there. Time to unpack!
- Once weed unpacked, we went jumping of the (empty) morgue. 3 meters! Even Sophie!(look at the video below)
- Florence rang the noisy bell! (look at the video below)
- Time for dinner!
- Then Andrea assisted to a prayer and played her recorder.
- Yvon a retired monk how was just helping out for a few days (he was the top monk), taught Andrea the St Bernard Hospice song. (look at the video below)
- Time for bed!
- A visit round the museum.
- A wonderful ski down.(look at the video and the picture below and above)
- Lunch at Raymonds.
- Back home and time to unpack!